InternshipsPOSTED ON April 18 2019
Our internship program is designed to offer interns a hands-on learning experience by providing maximum exposure to the day-to-day business of an integrated marketing agency. Interns are assigned to work in one of the agency’s many departments.
Throughout the program, interns also have the opportunity to attend seminars that offer exposure to other areas of the agency beyond assigned departments. 451 Agency is dedicated to hiring a diverse group of outstanding talent with a passion for our business. We look for people with smarts, a strong work ethic, a collaborative spirit, superior communication skills, and leadership potential.
- Must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate program during time of internship
- Duration of internship is 4 months
- Minimum weekly time commitment is 16 hours/week
- Fall: Sep – Dec
- Spring: Jan – May
- Summer: Jun – Aug
- Hourly rate, not eligible for company benefits.
- Public Relations for National Campaigns
- Public Relations for Hospitality
- Social Media
- Digital Advertising
- Account Management
Please send your resume with your placement option and program date availability to Vmariscal@451agency.com